It was a tip that I wanted to try a pizza with an egg on it! As I had made 2 pizza doughs to make my lobster pizza, I had to find another topping for my second paste! I found this idea by flipping through my favorite pizza book. I could not resist, especially since I had superb sausage with fennel in the freezer!It's delicious with the egg yolk flowing, the only catch, there's not enough! Next time I will make small individual pizzas to get all the yellow for me;)
5 Spoons. Pizza sauce
1/2 onion, chopped
4 sliced mushrooms
1 large Italian sausage
1 cup shredded mozzarella1 egg
Preheat the oven to 425 FIn a saucepan, boil water and add the sausage, cook about 5 minutes. She will cut herself so much more easily!Place pizza dough on floured or parchment paper. Garnish with pizza sauce, onions, mushrooms and sausage slices. Cover with mozzarella cheese.Bake for 6 minutes.Remove the pizza from the oven, break an egg in the center and return to the oven for 4 minutes.





0 commentaires: